Yield: 4 servings
Nice on a cold winters night.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 14-ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package marinara seafood mix
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
Instructions:Heat oil in a large pan.
Cook onion and garlic, stirring until onion is soft.
Add undrained tomatoes, wine, tomato paste, sugar, vinegar and water.
Bring to boil & simmer uncovered for about 20 minutes or until sauce thickens.
Add Marinara mix to sauce & simmer for about 10 minutes or until seafood is cooked through.
Sprinkle with oregano just before serving.