Yield: 12 servings
While time consuming and a bit pricey, this seafood lasagna recipe is so delicious that serving it makes any day a special occasion.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pound curly lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 pound medium-size shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 pound scallops
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lobsters, 1 pound each, boiled and shelled
- 1 container (16 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Cook and drain the lasagna noodles. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the shrimp and scallops. Add the wine and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Dice the lobster meat and add to the shrimp and scallops. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, oregano, basil, and Cheddar. Mix thoroughly. Arrange a layer of noodles in a greased 9x14-inch baking dish. Layer half the ricotta mixture, half the seafood, and one-third of the mozzarella over the noodles. Repeat once. Top with the remaining noodles, mozzarella, and bread crumbs. Bake for 50 minutes.