- 1 1 lb Chicken breast
- 1/2 tablespoon rice wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz flour
- 3 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon diced garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 5 teaspoons chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Peanut oil for deep frying
Cut chicken into pieces of 1" X 3/4".
Marinade with #2 for 2 hours.
Add #3 for batter mix. Dip the chicken pieces in
batter mix. Deep fry chicken pieces over medium heat
for 3 minutes. Lift the chicken pieces and drain on
paper towel. Coat the wok with oil and heat slightly.
Drop #4 and turn up the heat, bring it to a boil.
Then add corn starch for thickening. (not too thick)
Add the chicken pieces to the final sauce, mix well.