Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Shrimp Scampi
- This shrimp scampi recipes is one of the most popular recipes on this
- Site. An easy recipe for shrimp scampi, made with shrimp, garlic,
- Butter, and a little white wine and lemon juice.
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (about 16 to 24)
- 1/3 cup clarified butter
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh if possible
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Rinse shrimp and set aside. Heat butter in large skillet over medium
Heat. Cook garlic 1 or 2 minutes or until softened but not browned. Add
Shrimp, green onions, wine and lemon juice; cook until shrimp are pink
And firm, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
Do not overcook. Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper before
Serving. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs if desired.