shrimp with garlic and lemon
- Shrimp with Garlic and Lemon
- Serves 4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Melt butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic;
cook, stirring until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimp; cook,
tossing occasionally, until pink and opaque, 5 to 7 minutes.
Toss with lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Per serving: 292 calories; 14.5 grams fat; 35 grams protein; 4.3 grams
carbohydrates; 0.3 gram fiber