Shucked Oysters with Two Sauces
Total Time: 20
Few ingredients express their hometown flavors quite like oysters. Just a squeeze of lemon juice or a dab of cocktail sauce does a raw oyster well, but try these sauces to enhance their briny attributes.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground white pepper
Instructions:In a small bowl, combine ingredients. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichon pickles
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh chervil