s'mores on the grill
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- S'Mores on the Grill
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- Makes: 4 servings, 1 s'more each
- 4 whole HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (8
- 4 sheets (12x8-inch each) aluminum foil
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 4 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
Instructions:PREHEAT grill to medium-hot. Center each of 4 of the graham
squares on sheet of foil. Top each with 1/4 of the chocolate chunks and 1
marshmallow. Cover with remaining graham squares to make a total of 4 s
BRING foil sides up around each s'more, then double fold top and
both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
PLACE on grill; cover. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until
marshmallows are melted.
Size It Up
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but choose an
For extra chocolate flavor, substitute HONEY MAID Chocolate
Grahams for the Honey Grahams.