- Here are some of our favorite protein snacks:
- Cream cheese dip - slightly warm cream cheese in the microwave.
- Whip in a little milk to keep it soft.
- Add spices and herbs your child likes.
- Maybe garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin.
- Use this dip for tortilla chips, crackers, pretzels and veggies.
Instructions:Meat sticks for babies as a snack.
Meat - leftover meat, cut up into finger sized pieces.
Whenever you have a meat dish (like a roast beef or chicken),
cut up the remaining meat and store in the fridge.
You can also add a favorite creamy salad dressing or some kind of sauce for flavor.
Nuts - keep a jar or can of nuts available.
Mix a few different kinds together for variety.
Put a small handful in a tiny bowl and that's a serving.
Keep a big bowl on the counter filled with apples and oranges.