Spicy Fried Chicken Wings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) hot sauce
- 1/2 stick margarine (not butter!)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon of celery seed
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of garlic salt
- dash of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon of Tabasco Sauce
Instructions:Mix all the ingredients in a small sauce pan over low heat until the margarine is completely melted. Stir occasionally. This makes enough for about 30 "wingettes."
Fry the wings in a deep fryer set at 375 degrees F., using vegetable or peanut oil. Frying 15 wings at a time for 12-15 minutes works good. Drain the wings for a few minutes then put them in a bowl. After all the wings have been fried, pour the sauce over them, cover the bowl, and shake to completely coat the wings.
They can be eaten now, or you can put them on a baking sheet and bake them for a few minutes to get an extra- crispy coating. Arrange on a large platter and serve with the Blue Cheese dressing and celery sticks.