Spicy Peanut Noodles
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 12 ounces linguini or angel hair
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar (preferably rice vinegar)
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 chopped peanuts
- Cook the pasta per box instructions. Drain. Set it aside
- (keep it warm).
Instructions:Blend the water and peanut butter.
Stir in the soy sauce, vinegar, 1/2 of the scallions,
garlic, sugar, and red pepper.
Stir the sauce into the pasta in a large bowl. Sprinkle
with the rest of the scallions, sesame seeds, and chopped