Spicy Salsa Mac 'n' Beef
Total Time: 5
Yield: 4 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Beef broth
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1 cup Pace Thick and Chunky salsa
1. Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2. Add broth and water. Heat to a boil. Add pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often.
3. Add soup and salsa. Heat through.
Cost per recipe: $8.49
Cost per recipe serving: $2.12
Cost calculations based on December 2008 national average prices.
All materials courtesy of: Campbell's Cooking Soups/Swanson Broth