Spicy Squash Pasta
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2# squash - cooked prepared
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 small garlic cloves - crushed
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper flakes
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp fresh sage
- 1 tsp rosemary (fresh if possible)
- 1 # bucatini or perciatelli
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley - chopped fine
- 3/4 c fresh ricotta
Instructions:softened, scooped into bowl. throw out skins
Heat 2 tbsp oil & add garlic (2 sm cloves)
a large pinch of salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and 3/4 tsp each - thyme, sage and rosemary. Cook - stirring until garlic is golden and fragrant. Add squash; cook, stirring and mashing with a spoon until heated through.
Meanwhile - make pasta
Heat remaining oil - add pasta, parsley, and remaining spices - season with salt - toss to combine - heat through.
Divide pasta - scoop squash atop.