Spinach Salad with Raspberry Dressing
- 1-1/2 pounds spinach
- 1/2 cup unflavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 shallots, minced
Instructions:1. Rinse the spinach and remove the tough stems. Scatter over a clean kitchen towel and blot dry. Tear into bite-size pieces. Roll the spinach up in the towel and refrigerate.
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, vinegar, salt, and cayenne. Whisk to blend.
3. Just before serving, divide the spinach among 6 glass salad plates. Scatter the parsley over the leaves and spoon on the dressing. Sprinkle the shallots over the dressing and serve at once.