Spinach Salad with Raspberry Dressing
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Raspberry vinegar contributes its unique fruity character to the sauce that dresses this crisp salad.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/2 pounds spinach
- 1/2 cup unflavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayenne
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 shallots, minced
Instructions:1. Rinse the spinach and remove the tough stems. Scatter over a clean kitchen towel and blot dry. Tear into bite-size pieces. Roll the spinach up in the towel and refrigerate.
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, vinegar, salt, and cayenne. Whisk to blend.
3. Just before serving, divide the spinach among 6 glass salad plates. Scatter the parsley over the leaves and spoon on the dressing. Sprinkle the shallots over the dressing and serve at once.