Spinach with Corn and Tomatoes
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach (about 5 ounces)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels, thawed
1. In a large saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels that have been thawed; cook until warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups baby spinach (about 5 ounces), finely sliced; cook until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved; cook until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Season with 1 teaspoon coarse salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper. Serve warm, cold, or at room temperature. (To chill, cool, then refrigerate, covered, for up to 4 hours.)
Per serving: 101 calories; 2.9 grams fat; 3 grams protein; 19.1 grams carbohydrates; 3.3 grams fiber