Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fermented fish sauce such as nuoc mam
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 3 ounces rice vermicelli
- 1 large carrot , peeled and grated on large holes of box grater (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 medium jalape
Instructions:1. Combine sugar, fish sauce, and lime juice in small bowl; set aside.
2. Bring 2 quarts water to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in salt and rice vermicelli. Cook until noodles are tender but not mushy, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain noodles and rinse under cold running water until cool. Drain again and transfer to medium bowl; toss 2 tablespoons fish sauce mixture with noodles and set aside.
3. Combine carrot, peanuts, and jalape