Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Fill steamer with water and turn to 25 minutes (depends
- to some degree on how much you are cooking.)
- I peel 2 medium size "gold" potatoes, slice and put in
- the bottom of the steamer basket. Add some slices of
- onion. I like red onion.
- Next peel and slice 1-2 carrots and add more onion if
- you like onion. I also like to add some leek.
- While the above steams, prepare some califlower and
- broccoli. By the time these vegetables are ready it is
- time to add them to the steamer basket. I like to add
- some mushrooms too, but they need to be eaten
- HOT, as soon as the vegetables are ready if not
I take out the califlower and broccoli and pour lemon
juice over them. Serve up the potatoes, carrots and
onions on a warm plate. Add the califlower and broccoli.
Serve with a piece of wheat bread. Easy, filling, and
good for you.