Stir-Fried Snow Peas
Yield: Serves 4-6.
Millie marinates the chicken in egg white for an hour to help keep the meat juicy when it is cooked. Sometimes she substitutes tofu for the chicken, browning it in a wok.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 chicken breast, boned and skinned, cut into very thin strips
- 1 egg white
- 3 to 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas or sugar snap peas, stemmed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch