Strawberry Orange Delight
Recipe from Cool Whip Cover
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 1/2 Cups finely crushed Grahams crackers. (About 21 squares)
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter or margarine
- 12 0z. (1-1/2 8 0z pkg.)softened Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups Boiling water
- 1 pgk(8 oz. serving) jello Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low calorie Gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 2 cans (8-1/4 oz. ea.)mandarin orange segments, drained.
Instructions:Mix Graham crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9 in. baking pan. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese remaining1/4 cup sugar and milk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping.
Spread over crust. Refrigerate.
Meanwhile, stir boiling water into gelatin at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened. Stir in orange segments. Spoon over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 3 hrs. or until firm. Cut into 20 squares. If desired. use whipped topping to garnish each serving.
140cal. 8g. total fat,,5g sat. fat. 14g carbohydrate.