Yield: 6 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- * 3 pounds country-style pork ribs, cut in 1-1/2-inch pieces
- * 3 tablespoons all-purpose white flour
- * 1 cup diced celery
- * 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- * 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- * 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice (do not drain)
- * 1/2 cup maple syrup
- * 1/4 cup vinegar
- * 1/3 cup soy sauce
Fabulous! Lots of sauce and lots of flavor. Serve the ribs over plenty of rice for sopping up the extra sauce.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the ribs in a large baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Remove the ribs from the pan with a slotted spoon. Pour off the drippings, leaving about 1/4 cup in the baking pan. Blend the flour into the remaining drippings until the mixture is smooth. Return the meat to the pan, along with the remaining ingredients, and bake for 1-1/2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.