Sweet & Sour Chicken
Yield: 4 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 3 tbs cornstarch
- 1 can [10 1/2 oz] chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 can [8oz] pineapple chunks in juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 vingar
- 1 greaan pepper cut into strips
- 4 cups cooked rice
Instructions:1. mix corn starch and broth
2. Heat skillet. Add chicken and stir-fry untill browned
3. Add broth mixture, pineapple, sugar, vingar and pepper. Heat to a boil. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
4. Reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Serve over rice.