Yield: 6 servings
Crisp and cool with an eye-opening burst of heat--we try to keep a jar in the fridge at all times.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2-3 English cucumbers (seedless)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced very thinly
- 1 teaspoon hot bean paste
- 1 tablespoon hot chili oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Instructions:Cut cucumbers lengthwise into quarters. Then slice into long wedges.
Place in a medium-size bowl and toss with salt. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
Drain and discard liquid. Pat cucumbers dry.
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Add cucumbers and toss well to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate 1 hour.