Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound hamburger, cooked and drained
- 1 can Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 stalks minced green onion
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- large bag of Tater Tots
Instructions:Spray 9"x13" glass or metal pan.
Mix together soups, garlic, onions, and sour cream. Place Tater Tots in bottom of pan, then spread grated cheddar cheese over top, then pour soup mixture over the top. Cover with foil.
Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is bubbly.