Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic -- crushed-(3 to 5)
- Juice of 2 stalks of celery DO NOT OMIT
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup vegetable or peanut oil
Mix all but oil together.
Bring to boil and boil for one (1) minute.
Remove from heat.
Add oil if, it may be left out
Pour over chicken, thinly sliced flank steak, fish, etc. and marinate
for several hours or overnight. You may wish to keep some of the
liquid separate from the meat.
You can add 1 Tbsp cornstarch with 1
Tbsp water to the cooled liquid, bring to boil stirring constantly
until thickened slightly and use as a dip, or glaze...