Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This recipe comes from the Mind of "Tommy Lee", It is a combination of flavors that I love.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- cut & Dice small amount of Bell Pepper
- Cut and chop fine, a pinch of Cilantro
- cut and chop in 1 inch pieces of 2gree 0onions.
- Get 1 piece of colby mild cheddar 1 quaeter of an in. by 5 in.
- 2 6 in. pieces of celery of yellow persuasion W/leaves.
- 6 Water chestnuts sliced about as thin as a stack of 13 playing cards.
- 1 slice of THICK Bacon.
Instructions:dice/slice the celery,cilantro,cut green onions into 1 inch pieces.
Get or slice water chestnuts too about the size of a stack of 13 playing cards.
Sautee onions,cilantro,bell pepper,forgot..small amount of garlic/optional
crack one egg or 2 or 3 adjust to eaters present.
whisk egg with a tbsp. of milk recommended/whole milk.
insert tabasco if desired fresh ground black pepper little salt.
whisk pour into real hot teflon pan,
coated with tbsp. of butter.
lay sauteed veggies xcept water chestnuts with cheddar inthe middle of frying egg.
Turn off heat remove from heat,Fry bacon till crispy put only the meat no fat, crumle into omelette.
Lay water chestnuts in middle.
Lay crumbled tortilla chips in middle and fold.
Make a piece of Texas Toast.
Put on plate, lay down one/2/3/4 tbsps. of "La Victoria Salsa"beside/around omelette.