1. Let the cream cheese come to room temperature. Whip with a mixer, or by hand, to make it easier to spread.
2. Using a spatula or knife, spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each tortilla, making sure to reach the edges.
3. Put several spinach leaves in the center of the tortilla and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of carrots.
4. Roll tortilla tightly; secure with a toothpick.
5. Cut the tortilla into pinwheels by cutting it in half first, then making bite-sized slices along the tortilla until you reach the end. Lay each piece cut-side down on a serving plate.
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.