Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup fat free cream cheese
- 8-12 spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
1. Let the cream cheese come to room temperature. Whip with a mixer, or by hand, to make it easier to spread.
2. Using a spatula or knife, spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each tortilla, making sure to reach the edges.
3. Put several spinach leaves in the center of the tortilla and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of carrots.
4. Roll tortilla tightly; secure with a toothpick.
5. Cut the tortilla into pinwheels by cutting it in half first, then making bite-sized slices along the tortilla until you reach the end. Lay each piece cut-side down on a serving plate.