1. Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan,
13x9x2 inches, with butter, or line with aluminum
2. Heat sugar, milk, butter and cheese to boiling in
5-quart Dutch oven mediium high heat 6 to 8
minutes, stirring constantly
3. Reduce heat to medium. Cook about 10 min-
utes, stirring occasionally, to 225 degrees on candy ther-
mometer; remove from heat
4. Quickly stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla.
Pour 4 cups hot marshmallow mixture over vanilla
milk chips in large bowl; stir to mix. Stir chocolate
chips, bittersweet chocolate and cocoa into remaining
5. Pour one-third of the white mixture into pan,
spreading evenly. Quickly pour one-third of the choco-
late mixture over top, spreading evenly. Repeat twice.
Pull and swirl knife greased with butter through mix-
tures for marbled design. Cool until set. Refrigerate
uncovered almost 3 hours or until set. Cut into 1 1/2-
inch squares with knife greased with butter.
*It's not recommended that you use vegetable oil spreads
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.