Triple Chocolate Fudge
Yield: 96 candies
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup margarine or butter
- 1 tube (8 ounces) m arscarpone cheese, softened, or 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (13 ounces) marshmallow creme or 1 package package (10 1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 package (11 ounces) vanilla milk chips (2 cups)
- 1/2 package (11 1/2 ounce size) milk chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) bittersweet chocolate, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
Instructions:Grease bottom and sides of rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with butter, or line with aluminum
Heat sugar, milk, butter and cheese to boiling in 5-quart Dutch oven mediium high heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to medium. Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to 225 degrees on candy thermometer; remove from heat.
Quickly stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla. Pour 4 cups hot marshmallow mixture over vanilla milk chips in large bowl; stir to mix. Stir chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and cocoa into remaining marshmallow mixture
Pour one-third of the white mixture into pan, spreading evenly. Quickly pour one-third of the chocolate mixture over top, spreading evenly. Repeat twice. Pull and swirl knife greased with butter through mix- tures for marbled design. Cool until set. Refrigerate uncovered almost 3 hours or until set. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares with knife greased with butter.