Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- Table salt
- 4 medium cloves garlic, minced or pressed through a garlic press (about 4 teaspoons)
- 4 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups vegetables , roasted
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas , drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces shredded cooked turkey (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
Instructions:Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until just shimmering. Add the onion, raisins, curry powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook until the onion is softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
Stir in the roasted vegetables, chickpeas, and water and cook, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in the turkey and peas and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes more.
Off the heat, stir in the yogurt and cilantro. Season with salt to taste and serve immediately.