Turkey Meatball Soup
Yield: 10 cups
Everyone like this soup. Eddie really loves the meatballs. My serving size is 1 cup, 185 calories. Serve with a crusty bread.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cans chicken broth
- 2 c water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 med onion chopped
- 1 c uncooked alphabet noodles
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
Instructions:1. In a bowl combine turkey salt and pepper. Roll mixure into 1 inch balls. Set aside.
2. In a large sauce pan, bring to broth, water, tomatoes, carotts, celery and onion to a boil. Stir in meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer partially covered for 50 minutes.
3. Meanwhile cook noodles, and drain. 5 minutes before serving stir in noodles and beans.