* 1 salmon fillet (10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
* 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
* 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
* 3/4 cup white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
* 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
* 6 garlic cloves, minced
* Salt and pepper to taste
Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute the salmon and rosemary in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Add the beans, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and place in a bowl. Add salmon mixture; toss gently. Drizzle with remaining oil.
This recipe was submitted by one of our readers and has not been tested by our food editors. We are not responsible for errors in this recipe, but if you find one, please let us know.