Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 Small Cucumbers, Peeled, Seeded & Diced
- 1 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 2 Tbls Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbls Fresh dill, chopped
- White pepper
Instructions:1) Combine yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
2) Blend yogurt mixture with a whip until smooth.
3) Dry cucumbers by patting with paper towels.
4) Add Cucumbers and dill to yogurt mixture.
5) Salt and pepper to taste.