Veggie Ham Medley
Yield: 3 servings
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- * 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- * 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- * 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- * 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 2 tablespoons butter
- * 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- * 1/4 cup sour cream
- * 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Instructions:Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ham, basil and garlic powder in butter for 5 minutes.
Add vegetables; cook until tender; stirring occasionally. Drain macaroni; add to the skillet. Stir in sour cream and 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. .