white chocolate peppermint napoleons
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- White Chocolate Peppermint Napoleons
- 2 cups whipping (heavy) cream
- 1 package (6 ounces) white baking bars, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 package (17.3-ounce size) frozen puff pastry (1 sheet), thawed
- 3/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- 6 to 8 coarsely crushed hard peppermint candies
Instructions:2-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream and baking bar pieces over
Low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Stir in
Vanilla and peppermint extract. Cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate
At least 2 hours until chilled.
Heat oven to 400 F. Cut pastry sheet crosswise into 4 strips, then
Lengthwise into 3 strips to make 12 rectangles. Place on ungreased
Cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Split
Horizontally in half while warm.
In small bowl, beat white chocolate mixture with electric mixer on
High speed until stiff (do not overbeat). Place bottom halves of
Pastry pieces, split sides up, on serving plates. Fill each with
About 1/3 cup white chocolate mixture; add tops of pastry pieces.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with candies.