Zucchini and Tomato Casserole
Yield: Serves 4-6.
An aromatic dish that whets the appetite as it cooks.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 pounds fresh zucchini
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (35 ounces) Italian tomatoes, or 1 pound fresh, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Gruyère cheese (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, buttered