- Better than fried!
- 10 oz. zucchini; sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 Tbsp. plus 2 tsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1/4 tsp. crushed oregano
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
Microwave zucchini slices in a single layer, covered with plastic
wrap on HIGH for 1-2 minutes until tender-crisp. Set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and paprika.
Spread over zucchini. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and paprika.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to 1 minute. Let stand for 1 minute