Yield: 12 muffins
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium-size zucchini (about 10 ounces), shredded
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, zucchini, oil, and yogurt. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add to the zucchini mixture and stir just to moisten. Stir in the pecans. The batter will be lumpy. Spoon into the prepared muffin cups and bake for about 25 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not overbake.