Photographs of the 25 Best Beach Towns in New England
How do you go about choosing the twenty-five best beach towns in New England? It wasn’t easy, but we can guarantee that regardless of your personal criteria, there’s a beach town for you on our list.
Using fourteen criteria, ranging from the availability of beach food to accessibility of town amenities to lodging for all budgets, we found the 25 Best Beach Towns in New England. Whether you’re looking for waves to ride, long sandy stretches or lots of family activities, there’s a beach town for you on our list.
12. (Tied) Wellfleet, Massachusetts
12. (Tied) Falmouth, Massachusetts
15. (Tied) Orleans, Massachusetts
15. (Tied) Newburyport, Massachusetts
17. (Tied) Madison, Connecticut
17. (Tied) Old Orchard Beach, Maine
18. (Tied) Little Compton, Rhode Island
18. (Tied) Plymouth, Massachusetts
Read and see more about these towns in our main article: The 25 Best Beach Towns in New England
A special thanks to our contributing photographers. Follow the links below to see more of their New England photography.
Please Note: This information was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.