Budget Tips and Recipes
1. Budget gift: New England food baskets.
3. Plan your menu. Recipes for Side dishes and the turkey.
4. Decorate with nature and color and Matthew Mead ideas.
5. Alone on Thanksgiving? Create a family around the holiday table.
6. Perfect pie crust. Recipe included!
7. Add variety. Mashed potatoes with seven mix-ins.
8. What’s for dessert? Pies and Indian Pudding
9. Visit Plimoth Plantation for a history lesson.
10. Get tickets for a New England “Nutcracker” performance
11. View slide show of the Boston Nutcracker dancers backstage.
12. Make a fruitcake! Find our best fruitcake recipe at the end of “Mary’s Farm” this month.
Please Note: This information was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.