Home Storage Products | New England's Finest
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1, 2. Stash umbrellas near the door in Ameico’s “Ivy” stand ($240); pens, pencils, and other implements are at home in a quirky “Pen Pen” pen and pencil holder ($23).
Ameico, New Milford, CT 888-350-8765; ameico.com
3. Hang coats and bags on a pretty pine Shaker pegboard ($27.50-$65 assembled and finished; DIY and finished cherry options available).
Shaker Workshops, Ashburnham, MA 978-827-9900, shakerworkshops.com
4, 7. Maine Cottage’s small “Cubbie Case” ($1,290) is artisan-crafted of renewable hardwood and finished in your choice of 40 cheery (and low-VOC) paint shades; wicker “Monday Baskets” ($150) fit perfectly inside.
Maine Cottage, Yarmouth, ME 888-859-5522; mainecottage.com
5. All your tools (for home repair, gardening, or whatever task is next on your list) can be close at hand and in impeccable order in an original canvas “Diddy Bag” ($69.95).
The Nantucket Bagg Company, Nantucket, MA 508-257-4682; nantucketbagg.com
6. Keep your days (and months) straight with a colorful wall calendar ($28) by Maine artist Dana Heacock.
Abacus Gallery, Portland, ME 207-772-4880; abacusgallery.com
8. Never lose keys again! Leave them dangling on a sweet little key-hook board ($15 suggested retail) and label them with colorful key toppers (three for $6 suggested retail).
Decor Craft Inc., Providence, RI 401-621-2324; dcigift.com
9. ReSOURCE turns reclaimed materials into wonderful, usable pieces like these frames (prices vary), where you can display those photos you’ve been meaning to put somewhere.
The ReSTORE, Burlington, VT 802-658-4143 x10; restorevt.org
10. Organize your thoughts in mod mini-journals ($14.95 for a set of 4), collect your photos in a stylish album ($35), and assemble your odds and ends on a cool tray ($45).
Angela Adams, Portland, ME 800-255-9454, angelaadams.com