All American Cheeseburgers
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I found this recipe in a stack of recipes in my mother's basement. These cheeseburgers have so much flavor you'll never cook them any other way.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground chuck
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped fine
- 4 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Instructions:In medium bowl add cheese, bacon, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Break beef into small pieces. Using a fork, toss until evenly distributed. Divide into 4 equal portions and lightly pack into 1-inch thick patties. Grill.