bacon ranch potato salad
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad Recipe (Serves 16)
- 3 pounds new potatoes (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup celery slices
- 1/2 cup red pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Place potatoes and water in 3-quart microwave dish and cover.
Microwave on high for 14 to 16
Minutes or until tender, stirring after 8 minutes; drain.
Mix dressings and seasonings in large bowl until well blended. Add
Potatoes and remaining
Ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate overnight before serving. Keep well chilled.
Refrigerate any leftovers immediately
If not in use.