Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This recipe for baked spaghetti casserole yields a good versatile dish. Both flavorful and different, it's become a favorite with our readers.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce can) tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
In large skillet, cook beef, onion, and green pepper in butter until meat is lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Stir often to separate meat particles. Add soups, water and garlic. Heat. Blend with 1/2 cup cheese and cooked spaghetti in a 3-quart casserole. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbling and hot. This can easily be doubled.