Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Crab dips are always popular, and this is one for crab farcie is very tasty. Serve this delicious dip with crackers or thin slices of French bread.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab meat, drained and shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, to garnish (optional)
- Fresh parsley sprigs, to garnish (optional)
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a small baking dish.
Mix together the butter and bread crumbs. Reserve about half for the topping and combine the rest with the crab meat, cream, and lemon juice. Spoon into the baking dish, top with the reserved bread crumbs, and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden. Serve hot, garnished with lemon and parsley if desired.