Hot Mexican Layer Dip
Total Time: 40 minutes
Hands On Time: 10 minutes
Easy to make and adaptable to suit your taste, this hot Mexican layer dip is always a hit at parties.
Login to add to your Recipe Box
Upload Your Photo
- 1 15.4 oz. can refried beans
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 116 oz. jar of your favorite salsa
- 2 cups Mexican-style shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
Instructions:Preheat the oven to 350.
In a 9x9 baking dish, spread the refried beans in an even layer, then top with (in order) softened cream cheese, salsa, and cheese.
Sprinkle sliced black olives and diced jalapeno on top to taste.
Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve hot with tortilla chips.