Best Cookie Recipes from the Best Cook
Nori Odoi’s Christmas Cookie Guidelines
1. Cookies should last well (shortbread stays fresh for weeks).
2. Cookies should be attractive, with different colors, shapes, flavors, and textures.
3. Honor your family traditions or heritage with recipes that will bring back memories of people or places.
4. For gifts that will make the recipient feel really special, try traditional sugar cookies decorated with royal icing.
Nori also likes to make some tiny versions to sprinkle on top of the cookie heap. (This particularly delights kids.) But since those take a lot of time to prepare, it’s nice to stuff your package with bulkier, more flavorful cookies.
- Nori Odoi's Royal Icing
- Nori's Drizzled Chocolate Shortbread
- Nori's Cinnamon-Pecan-Sprinkled Shortbread
- Nori's Orange-Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
- Nori's Chocolate-Dipped Espresso Cookies