2011 Winter Photo Contest
Our 2011 winter photo contest is now closed!
Check back for our finalists and stay tuned for details on our next photo contest!
The winning photo will be published in the January/February 2012 issue Yankee Magazine.
Read photographer Susan Cole Kelly’s tips on entering a photography contest.
Rules for Photo Contest
1. Submit your best digital shots of winter between December 1, 2010, and February 28, 2011, for a chance to win Yankee‘s 2011 Best Winter Photo Contest. Photo subject is not restricted to landscapes — and doesn’t even have to have snow in it — but all shots entered must be taken in New England during the time frame indicated to be eligible to win.
2. We can accept photos up to 10MB in size, but no larger than 2100 pixels high x 2100 pixels wide in dimension. You can submit GIF, JPEG, PNG, or BMP files.
3. In March our photo judges will select a winner and the winning photo will be published on the Web and in the January/February 2012 issue of Yankee Magazine. It could be yours!
4. Be sure to select the category Winter Photo Contest 2011 when you submit your photo. You may submit as many photos as you wish, but please do not submit the same ones more than once.
5. Employees of Yankee Magazine, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers or retailers, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible.
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.