Grill Up a Great Father's Day
Curried Turkey Sliders With Kiwifruit Chutney
- 2 Zespri green kiwifruit, peeled, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Curried Turkey Sliders
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 mini burger or small dinner rolls, split and toasted
- Preheat grill to medium. Combine turkey, onions, cilantro, curry powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 12 2-inch mini burger patties. Grill patties for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until cooked through. Place on buns; top with chutney.
- Chutney – Combine kiwifruit, raisins, sugar and salt in small bowl and mix. Make chutney just prior to serving.
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.