Decorating for the Holidays
New England’s style genius, Matthew Mead, creates a sparkling new look for decorating for the holidays, from tabletops to mantels, to staircase.
Love of nature and a passion for colorful china and glassware are the essential ingredients in Matthew’s elegant style.
Follow his tips to make this season one that friends and family will never forget.
- Thanksgiving Table Setting | Tradition with a Twist
- Autumnal Mantel | Gourds, Candles and Bottles
- Simple Holiday-Table Settings
- Classic Christmas Decorating
- Tiny Trees
- Holiday Countdown
- Ring It In!
- Sparkly Winter Wreath | Christmas Decor
- Christmas Decor | Bright White Nights
- Ornament Centerpieces | Better Than Bling
- Gingerbread Harvest Basket