Decorating for the Holidays
New England’s style genius, Matthew Mead, creates a sparkling new look for decorating for the holidays, from tabletops to mantels, to staircase.
Love of nature and a passion for colorful china and glassware are the essential ingredients in Matthew’s elegant style.
Follow his tips to make this season one that friends and family will never forget.
Please Note: This article was accurate at the time of publication. When planning a trip, please confirm details by directly contacting any company or establishment you intend to visit.
- Thanksgiving Table Setting | Tradition with a Twist
- Thanksgiving Mantel | Gourds, Candles and Bottles
- Simple Holiday-Table Settings
- Classic Christmas Decorating
- Tiny Trees
- Holiday Countdown
- Ring It In!
- Sparkly Winter Wreath | Christmas Decor
- Christmas Decor | Bright White Nights
- Ornament Centerpieces | Better Than Bling
- Gingerbread Harvest Basket