School Supplies: New England's Finest
Yankee Plus Dec 2015
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Help save quarters and energy with an easy-to-store clothes-drying rack ($39.95-$49.95).
The Vermont Country Store
2. Roommates will covet Le FP’s 98-percent organic shampoo ($16 for 8 ounces) and 92-percent organic conditioner ($18 for 8 ounces).
Le FP Green Body Care
3. The handles of these colorful toothbrushes ($2.79 each) are made from recycled plastic, including yogurt cups.
4. No one should run out of dental-care basics like natural toothpaste (about $5) and floss (about $3.50).
Tom’s of Maine
5. When you’re at the point when doing laundry is no longer optional, a big container of concentrated, phosphate-free, vegetable-based laundry detergent (about $12 for 50 ounces) comes in handy.
6. A spare set of sheets ($34 for twin flat; $34 for twin fitted; $39 for extra-long twin fitted) and extra towels ($32 each) are always welcome, especially when they’re made from healthy organic cotton.
7. Provide a place other than the floor to stash piles of unwashed laundry: this beautiful, lasts-a-lifetime basket ($65.95).
Peterboro Basket Company