Amish Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbs pickle relish
- 2 cups fat free Miracle Whip
- 3 tbs yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp celery seed
Instructions:1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add macaroni and until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl mix together eggs, onion, celery, pepper, and relish.
3. In a small bowl stir together the salad dressing, musterd, sugar, vinger, salt, and celery seed. Pour over the vegetable, and stir in macaroni until well blended.
4. Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.