- Angel Lush
- Makes: 10 servings
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant
- Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) round angel food cake
- 10 fresh strawberries
Instructions:MIX pineapple with its juice and the dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Gently
stir in whipped topping.
CUT cake horizontally into three layers. Place bottom cake layer, cut-side
up, on serving plate; top with 1-1/3 cups of the pudding mixture. Cover with
middle cake layer and an additional 1 cup of the remaining pudding mixture.
Top with remaining cake layer; spread top of dessert with the remaining
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with strawberries just before serving.
Store leftover dessert in refrigerator